A weekly selection of design links, brought to you by your friends at the UX Collective.
- Dark Patterns →
It’s time to label dark patterns for what they are.
By Quinn Keast
- Not a Designer →
Not everyone is a designer — and that’s okay.
By KC Shiroma
- Intentional Value →
Get rid of infinite scrolling and focus on creating intentional, not accidental, value.
By Jen Goertzen
The UX Collective newsletter is a self-funded newsletter read by over 108,900 people every week. You can support it by sharing it with your design peers.
More top stories:
- Hope my Medium article could improve Medium →
By Nguyen Anh Linh Giang
- Why meetings with sticky notes are not my favorite →
- How I built my UX portfolio from scratch →
By Tony Jin
- How to prevent your users from making mistakes →
By Moritz Bittner
- 7 steps to make every design event worth it →
By Jonny Czar
- 6 phrases UX writers hate to hear →
By Kat Prokhorenko