See the complete agenda!
Expert tactics, advice, and strategy are just part of the MarTech experience.
Here are more of my favorite reasons to attend:
- Train your people on a budget. Investing a few focused days at MarTech could be a game-changing educational experience for your organization. Forget long, expensive training programs. You’ll bring home actionable tactics, specific insights, and invaluable connections that will set you up for long-term success. Hungry for more? Add a half-day pre-conference workshop to your itinerary.
- Get on the same page. Your team has diverse backgrounds and skills — getting everyone on the same page is essential. Attending together will unite your crew with a common experience and vocabulary, and provide the foundation for continued success. Bonus: The more you send, the more you save. Check out our special team rates!
- No sales pitches. MarTech is independent and vendor-agnostic. We don’t have axes to grind or sales targets to meet when it comes to any technology or platform. That means you’ll only get high-quality, unbiased content from trusted experts. Period.
- Evaluate hundreds of martech solutions. The Expo Hall is stacked (pun intended?) with hundreds of tools and services from martech companies – quickly and efficiently evaluate them all in one place. Visit the Discover MarTech Theater and Solutions Track for exhibitor case studies, demos, and more.
- Meet future talent, clients, and friends. Structured and casual networking events, along with our new AI-powered networking app, will connect you with a thriving community of smart, engaged, passionate marketers eager to exchange ideas, experiences, and advice. Growing your professional network has never been easier.
- Stay productive on-the-go. You’ll access delicious breakfasts, hot lunches, and tasty snacks – and stay productive with complimentary WiFi throughout the entire conference space. And you can enjoy all of this in a welcoming, safe, and friendly environment.
Register NOW & enjoy up to $600 in savings
Pick the right pass for you based on goals and budget:
- All Access: Complete access to all conference sessions, keynotes, networking events, exhibitors, sponsor presentations, amenities, AI-powered networking via MarTech Connect, and more. Book today and save $300 off on-site rates!
- All Access Workshop Combo (best value!): Dive deeper and learn more with a half-day, pre-conference workshop. Book now and save $600 off on-site rates! (Workshop-only passes are also available.)
- Expo : Searching for marketing technology tools? Focused on growing your network? Pick up a FREE Expo pass to enjoy unlimited Expo Hall access, full-length Solution Track sessions, sponsor presentations in the Discover MarTech Theater, downloadable speaker presentations, refreshments, free WiFi, and more.
Psst… Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 15th, 1:30 PM EST and join Scott Brinker, The MarTech Conference chair, for a candid discussion on the trends, tactics, best and worst practices surrounding marketing technology and operations. Reserve your seat for this free webinar now!
Opinions expressed in this article are those of the guest author and not necessarily Marketing Land. Staff authors are listed here.
About The Author
MarTech® Conference, a vendor-agnostic marketing technology conference and trade show series produced by MarTech Today’s parent company, Third Door Media. The MarTech event grew out of Brinker’s blog, chiefmartec.com, which has chronicled the rise of marketing technology and its changing marketing strategy, management and culture since 2008. In addition to his work on MarTech, Scott serves as the VP platform ecosystem at HubSpot. Previously, he was the co-founder and CTO of ion interactive.