agenda is bigger and better than ever… a firehose of 70 presentations covering all aspects of an integrated search marketing strategy (including two new content concentrations on agency operations & management and local search marketing for multi-location brands!). More sessions and speakers mean you will leave SMX with more actionable tactics that you’ll implement immediately. We guarantee it.
Need more reasons to attend? Here’s 11:
- Unbiased, trustworthy content. SMX isn’t produced by a vendor or digital agency. It’s programmed exclusively by the editorial team at Search Engine Land, the publication of record for search marketers. That means the content you get will be unbiased, trustworthy, and hot off the press.
- Form matches function. Sessions are constructed so the format matches the topic. Solo sessions offer expert-led deep dives. Panels provide a variety of viewpoints. Roundtables ditch PowerPoints when free-flowing discussion is most valuable. Clinics address your specific, case-by-case needs in a dedicated Q&A environment.
- Invaluable connections. Networking is a cornerstone of the SMX experience. You’ll meet prospective clients, partners — even future talent — and grow your circle of professional contacts at exclusive networking events. Trade ideas, talk shop, and discuss innovative ways to overcome common marketing challenges with people who are where you are.
- 100% white hat. Our speakers are held to the highest ethical standards. You only learn tactics that are safe for your brand or clients. No get-rich-quick schemes that might land you in hot water with regulators, the search engines, or your boss.
- Good company. Some of the world’s most successful brands send their best to SMX. You’ll train alongside search marketers from companies like Amazon.com, American Express, Forbes, Google, GrubHub, Microsoft, Priceline.com, Verizon, and more.
- Time-saving solutions. From esteemed boutique agencies to marketing technologies and search engines, you’ll find time-saving products and services in the Expo Hall. Attend sessions on the Solutions Track and in the SMX Theater for case studies, demos, and insights from our knowledgeable vendors.
- Deep dive workshops. Hungry for more? Add a full-day, full-throttle workshop to your itinerary. This is a fantastic way to train with industry experts in an intimate, hands-on environment. Topics include advanced SEO, Google Ads, technical SEO, in-house SEO, and more. See the complete line-up!
- Ultimate team-building experience. Divide and conquer the massive agenda when you bring your team. Attending as a group is a powerful way to boost company morale and get everyone on the same page — speaking the same language and working towards a shared vision of success. Bonus: Unlock special discounts when you send a group of three or more!
- Exceptional amenities. Being away from your home and office can be exhausting. At SMX, you’ll enjoy amenities that keep you productive on-the-go: Full breakfasts, hot lunches, delicious refreshments, and WiFi throughout the entire venue.
- Safe environment. We are proud to deliver a welcoming, harassment-free conference experience for everyone – attendees, speakers, sponsors, staff. No exceptions. Period.
- Validate your attendance. When you come to SMX East, you’ll get an official Certificate of Completion. It’s a great way to verify you attended the event (perfect for travel and registration reimbursements), demonstrate your dedication to continued training, and showcase your involvement in the industry and SMX community.
Join us at SMX November 13-14 in NYC for the latest tactics, tips, and techniques you can implement immediately to drive traffic, convert visitors, and grow your business.
Ready to register? Pick your ideal pass and book now to save big!
- All Access Pass: The complete experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book now and save $450 off on-site rates!
- All Access Workshop Combo (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day pre-conference workshop. Book now and save $900 off on-site rates!
- Expo Pass: Complete access to the Expo Hall, full-length sponsored sessions, demos in the SMX Theater, 100% Q&A clinics, networking, refreshments, and WiFi. Book now and… it’s free!
See you in NYC!