Join us in two weeks at Search Marketing Expo — SMX East — November 13-14 in NYC, for 100 tactic-rich search marketing sessions, two new tracks devoted to agency operations and local search marketing for multi-location brands, empowering keynotes with Rand Fishkin, Google, and Microsoft Advertising, intimate training with industry experts, and invaluable networking that plugs you into a thriving community of engaging marketers.
Here’s a look at what’s in store…
- A firehose of content, featuring 100 search marketing sessions. Plus you’ll be the first to see the brand-new Periodic Tables of PPC.
- 2 new tracks designed exclusively for agency and multi-location brand marketers.
- 30 market-defining vendors ready to demo solutions and products that will drive ROI and make you a more efficient marketer.
- Full-day training with Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Intimate networking events that connect you with the search marketing community.
- Interactive clinics that address your specific, case-by-case questions.
- Top-shelf amenities that help you stay productive on-the-go.
- Pre-conference workshops for the insatiable search marketer.
Pick the pass that suits your goals and budget:
- All Access: The complete SMX experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities. Book before November 13 and save $150 off on-site rates.
- All Access Workshop (best value!): Maximize your learning with a full-day pre-conference workshop. Book before November 13 and save $300 off on-site rates.
- Expo : Interested in growing your network and meeting vendors? This free pass gets you the entire Expo Hall, sponsored sessions, Q&A clinics, refreshments, select networking, WiFi, downloadable speaker presentations, the mobile app, and more. Book now and it’s free! (On-site rates cost $99.)
We guarantee you will walk away with at least one actionable tactic that can help bring your search marketing campaigns (and your career) to a new level of success.
Register now and I’ll see you in two weeks!
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in content generation, organic social media, community management, real-time journalism, and holistic social befriending. She currently serves as the Content Marketing Manager at Third Door Media, parent company to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today, SMX, and The MarTech Conference.