Black Friday and Cyber Monday are indisputably two of the biggest shopping holidays of the year for consumers, but it is also a great time for digital marketers, small business owners and agile teams to snag critical martech tools at a bargain.
Many marketers are so focused on finishing up their campaigns for Black Friday and Cyber Monday that they might overlook some valuable deals on marketing technology from popular vendors. But martech vendors aren’t the only ones with special offers for marketers this year — many accreditated, reputable institutions are offering professional certifications and a wide range of digital marketing courses at steep discounts.
Black Friday martech deals
- Adobe is offering a 40% discount to individual users on its Creative Cloud All Apps plan. Industry-standard apps including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro and the new iPad version of photoshop are among the 20 apps included in the plan. The offer ends on Friday, November 29.
- Adobe’s Black Friday special also includes a Creative Cloud for Teams deal offering 25% off the entire collection of creative apps for your team.
- Email List Validation’s services allow users to verify and clean lists, improve deliverability and help marketers deliver engaging emails. Email List Validation is offering up to 50% off of all plans until November 30.
- Grammarly is offering new users a 55% discount on its annual subscription. Directions on accessing the discount can be found here.
- SE Rankings is offering 30% off any SE Ranking pricing plan. Apply promo code BLACKFRIDAY2019 at the checkout page. The offer is valid until December 2 at midnight EST.
- Conversion and lead generation tool OptinMonster provides a low-code tool to help marketers boost email signs through different email forms on their sites. OptinMonster is offering a 35% discount on all OptinMonster plans.
- Social media management tool for agencies and SMBs SocialPilot is offering a flat 20% off lifetime deal for new users who create an account before December 31.
- WP Engine is offering 5 free months on an annual Startup, Growth, and Scale plans.
Discounted professional certifications and online courses
In addition to software sales, several online institutions are also offering courses to help marketers grow within the profession. If your organization promotes continuing education, there are several Black Friday Deals for marketing programs and certifications.
- Online learning platform Coursera is offering 10% off on your first course if you sign up by Black Friday. Wired.com has curated a list of course offerings ranging from data science to AI for everyone.
- Digital Marketing Institute is offering 30% off courses that help marketers develop skills including Google Ads, social media marketing and search engine optimization (SEO), among others. Marketers who complete the DMI Pro course will become a Certified Digital Marketing Professional, a globally recognized standard.
- Professional online learning platform Udemy is offering steep discounts on digital marketing courses spanning different aspects and special industry-specific skills. A variety of self-paced and instructor-led courses are available starting at $9.99 until November 29.
Whether you want to help your team grow by adopting new tools, or want to reward them for their hard work by offering them the opportunity to grow professionally and earn a certification or take a skills-driven course, there are plenty of deals for marketers. And if you’re looking for gifts for coworkers, Office Depot’s Black Friday sale could help you find something to delight your colleagues.
About The Author
Jennifer Videtta Cannon serves as Third Door Media’s Senior Editor, covering topics from email marketing and analytics to CRM and project management. With over a decade of organizational digital marketing experience, she has overseen digital marketing operations for NHL franchises and held roles at tech companies including Salesforce, advising enterprise marketers on maximizing their martech capabilities. Jennifer formerly organized the Inbound Marketing Summit and holds a certificate in Digital Marketing Analytics from MIT Sloan School of Management.