Smart marketers know that continued training is the key to staying ahead of the competition and achieving professional goals. That’s why they’re attending a completely revamped and redesigned Search Marketing Expo – SMX West.
Join us in San Jose, February 19-20, 2020, to cross-train on the most important elements of successful search marketing campaigns… you know, the traffic-driving, lead-generating, revenue-boosting ones.
The Search Engine Land experts — the industry publication of record — have reorganized the agenda into three search marketing lanes with no learning limits: You’ll get double the amount of tactic-rich SEO and SEM sessions SMX is known for, together with brand new programming on digital commerce marketing.
Here’s a taste of the 60 sessions in store:
- Site Speed Is A Crucial Ranking Factor. Here’s What You Need To Know.
- Future-Proof Your Sites For Google Core Updates
- The New NoFollow And Snippet Rules
- Tactical Tips For Creating More Persuasive Ads
- Understanding And Analyzing The Customer Journey
- Automation: How To Push Forward; When To Push Back
Digital Commerce Marketing (new)
- Driving Profitable Sales With Amazon Search Ads
- Optimize Your Holiday Plans To Beat The Competition
- SEO For E-commerce Category, Product Detail Pages
Bonus! The Search Engine Land experts have carved out room in the agenda to tackle late-breaking topics (BERT, anyone?), so you’re sure to get the most up-to-date advice and insights possible.
Register with the confidence of the SMX guarantee — and do it now to lock in our best rates: up to $700 off on-site prices!
- All Access: The complete SMX experience — all sessions, keynotes, clinics, networking events, and amenities, including hot meals, refreshments, free WiFi, speaker presentation downloads, the SMX mobile app, and more. Book by December 21 and save $450 off on-site rates.
- All Access Workshop (best value): Maximize your learning with a full-day post-conference workshop. Book by December 21 and save $700 off on-site rates.
- Expo : Interested in growing your network and meeting vendors? This free pass gets you the entire Expo Hall, sponsored sessions, Q&A clinics, refreshments, select networking, WiFi, the SMX mobile app, and more. Book now and it’s… free!
For over a decade, more than 70,000 marketers from around the planet have trusted SMX with their professional training needs. Make this the year you take your company (and your career) to a new level of success.
Register now and I’ll see you in San Jose!
Psst… Need approval from your manager? We’ve created these helpful Get Your Boss On Board resources including talking points, pricing breakdown, and templated letter.
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in content generation, organic social media, community management, real-time journalism, and holistic social befriending. She currently serves as the Content Marketing Manager at Third Door Media, parent company to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today, SMX, and The MarTech Conference.