You’re no ordinary search marketer… so why settle for ordinary search marketing training?
Join us at Search Marketing Expo — SMX® East, November 13-14 in NYC — the only industry event that’s programmed by the Search Engine Land editors. The hand-crafted agenda (featuring 100 search marketing presentations!) is designed to deliver proven, actionable tactics you can implement immediately to help generate leads, boost revenue, and grow your business.
And because you deserve a conference that’s tailored to your schedule, budget, expectations, and objectives, there are eight different ways for you to attend:
1. All Access: The complete SMX program… all keynotes, clinics, and sessions (including new tracks on agency operations and local search marketing for multi-location brands), plus all networking events, meals, amenities, and more.
2. 1-Day All Access: Tight on time? Come for a day and learn all you can.
3. All Access Workshop (best value!): Add an immersive, pre-conference workshop to your agenda for the ultimate training experience. Choose from full-day deep dives on Advanced SEO, Google Ads, Technical SEO, In-house SEO, Content Marketing, or Video Marketing. See the complete lineup here.
4. Workshop Only: Interested in only a workshop? There’s a pass for that.
5. Boot Camp: New to the industry or need a refresher? The Search Marketing Boot Camp is a special pre-conference training course that covers the essentials you need, like keyword research, paid search, Google Tools, and search engine friendly web design.
6. All Access Boot Camp: Once you ace the Boot Camp, stick around for the main SMX program to learn even more!
7. Expo Pass: Searching for time-saving products and solutions? Eager to meet like-minded marketers? This FREE pass option was designed for you. You’ll unlock the entire Expo Hall, including dozens of market-defining vendors, sponsored presentations, Q&A clinics, full-day training with Google and Microsoft Ads, tasty refreshments, and more.
8. Expo Workshop: Bundle your free Expo Pass with a full-day workshop for a rich conference experience.
Bonus! Team rates: Bringing your crew? Save big when you register parties of three or more!
Early Bird rates have expired, but you can still save up to $300 off on-site rates. So! Choose your SMX experience, register now, and I’ll see you in NYC!
About The Author
Lauren Donovan has worked in online marketing since 2006, specializing in content generation, organic social media, community management, real-time journalism, and holistic social befriending. She currently serves as the Content Marketing Manager at Third Door Media, parent company to Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, MarTech Today, SMX, and The MarTech Conference.